Light Aircraft Respray
Airtime Paint provides a variety of services to the aircraft industry and private owners. This includes our in house design, making any paint repairs necessary and repairing corrosion and preventing any future occurrences.
The basic package offered includes many items but we also offer other services that will enhance both the life and beauty of your newly finished aircraft.
- Door openings can be prepared and repainted.
- Refinish of Propellers.
- Rubber wing root mouldings.
- Anti-chafe seals install on inside of cowling’s.
- New stainless steel fasteners (Airframe).
- Leading edge boot cleaning and refinishing.
We are also able to give a high quality lacquer top coat, which will give the paint finish a very high level of deep “Gloss” finish.
All materials used in the preparation and paint of the aircraft are of the highest possible quality, and conform to current CAA/MOD specification. We operate on a minimum duplicate inspection process, whereby every stage of stripping, preparation, painting and finish is inspected by quality and process personnel.
AIRCRAFT PAINT SHOP FACILITY
- We are EPA Approved and only use the highest quality paints during the aircraft respray .
- We operate an environmentally controlled paint hanger based by Bournemouth Airport in Dorset.
- We have an in-house design team who can customise innovative paint schemes based on your requirements.
* AIRCRAFT CORROSION REMOVAL
Prior to painting your aircraft, we perform corrosion removal, body work, or composite repair this ensures all corrosion is removed and will help to prevent reoccurrence in the future.
In addition to small components like the cowling on an aircraft , we are able to respray specific components from your aircraft.
We outsource all interiors and trim work to a dedicated trim shop. They specialise in made to measure interiors and can replicate the original
manufacturer’s trim or a bespoke design with materials and colours of your choice. By outsourcing to a specialist company who we work closely with we believe it brings you the highest level of work for your aircraft.
Refinishing is a carefully planned step into the future of your aircraft. Knowing what will be done and how it will be accomplished is an important part of the process of having your aircraft refinished.
1. PRE PAINT INSPECTION: The first step after your arrival at our facility is a pre-paint inspection. We will look over the aircraft with you and discuss any areas that may need extra attention. Items such as plastic fairings that might need replacing, or fibreglass parts that only need repairs will be brought to your attention. We inspect the aircraft lighting to insure that it is functional at the time of delivery. When the aircraft has been inspected and you have specified the areas that you want to be repaired, it is time for the next stage in the process.
2. PAINT SCHEME: We then work with you to finalise the exact paint scheme and choose colours.
3. AIRCRAFT RESPRAY: Once all the details have been confirmed it is time to start the respray process.
AIRCRAFT RESPRAY TIME LAPSE
Hangar 435, Aviation Park West, Bournemouth International Airport